Book Publishing Australia is destined to be the leader of the print-on-demand publishing services industry.
One of our founding principles is that authors should have control over their work. This principle still stands today as we help hundreds of authors publish their work in the manner and form that they envision every month.
Giving authors control is why we don’t take rights and why we are nonexclusive. We are here to provide services that will undoubtedly help you succeed as a writer.
Our team have been publishing books for more than a decade. Now with over 5,000 titles in print for over 3,000 authors, you can count on us.
You can rely on Book Publishing Australia’s extensive experience to provide dependable, long-term, individualised support through the publishing process and in the years that follow.
Something about us
When you publish with Book Publishing Australia:
- You retain all the rights to your book
- You ultimately control the book design
- You can publish quickly or at your own pace
- You can enjoy and embrace the value of your work
- You have paperback and hardback availability
- You can distribute your book worldwide
- You can target your niche market
- You gain access to your audience
- You monitor your royalties
- Your book will never go out of print
- You have access to our extensive support network
We can offer you the only Self Publishing Company in Australia that can provide a complete range of personal services. From ghostwriting to editing, typesetting, cover designs, eBooks, book printing for book printing and paperback, and hardcover books.
Services include Book marketing & distribution packages, national and global.